Monday, June 11, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag + June MyGlam Bag


Opened my mailbox today expecting only the June MyGlam bag but found an extra surprise. Here's what I got in both packages.

Target Summer Beauty Bag


The Target Summer Beauty Bag came in a really pretty, plush fabric makeup bag. Inside the contents were:

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock in SPF 70 (1.0 fl. oz./29 ml)
Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo & Conditioner (1.0 fl. oz./29 ml each)
Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub (1.0 fl. oz./28 g)
Sample of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo & Conditioner (0.34 fl. oz./10 ml each)
Coupon book for beauty brands/products

I'm really pleasantly surprised at what was included. After all, the bag was free. I love the Neutrogena sunblock and the bag itself is AWESOME. 

June MyGlam Bag

Last month's bag was a bit of a dud for me. I think this month's bag was a lot better. Also, they switched it up with the bag. Yes, it's still cheap but look at this glittery gold bag! If that isn't fun and fabulous, I don't know what is.


Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer (12 ml/0.4 fl. oz.)
NYX Round Lipstick in Saturn
Living Proof frizz Nourishing Styling Cream (60 ml/2 fl. oz.)
Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen in 30 (12 ml)
Free shipping code for philosophy.com
Living Proof kit special offer 


I wasn't all too excited about the lipstick shade because it looked way too brown/red. But when I swatched it, it reminded me of a deeper/redder version of Nars Orgasm or Milani Luminous or the hundred other variations of the popular peachy-pink with gold shimmer color.

The Marbella eyeliner looked promising. However, if you can make it out in the photo above, it bled into the fine lines on my hand. Also, the eyeliner says, "Don't use with lenses." The pigmentation is decent. It took 3 swipes to get that color in the swatch. It's very liquidy, which might explain the bleeding, and decently smudge-proof.

If you're a Myglam subscriber and/or you signed up for the Target Beauty Bag, I hope you enjoyed your spoils!

No comments:

Post a Comment